Saturday, October 8, 2011

How much 30 bucks can get you in organic vegetables?

I'm finally back, it's been a crazy summer and my new semester started even crazier! But I'm back, and I just made an inspirational deal to keep me posting on here (which I'll tell you about later) but long story short, you can expect some more veggie goodness flowing from this site every week now...

But like I said this summer was kind of unexpected I did a lot of traveling and ended up in places where I couldn't do a lot of cooking... which really bugged me, so by the time school started I was so upset with all the junk (and less healthy) food I had been eating. So I did the best thing possible I went for a sunny, friday morning trip down to the local Farmer's Market and loaded up on enough good veggies and fruit to get my diet back on track!



Look at the colors, Duke!



And don't you know? There's nothing like good wholesome food to get you back on your feet and feeling super again!





For the first week I think I blended smoothies every day!





It may not look super appealing in its final form, but on a hot day your body, your tongue, and your stomach will thank you later!



All this for 29 bucks! and it lasted me two weeks easily. Can not beat the Farmer's Market! So next time you think you've been eating out too much, or haven't had time to eat the way you want to go back to the basics! Eat fresh, eat local!

Stay Hungry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment